The Driftless Area of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois contains over 6,000 miles of spring-fed streams harboring brook, brown, and rainbow trout. Anglers planning a fishing trip to the region can choose relevant maps from the links below, or, visit the National Trout Center for maps and the latest information about stream and fishing conditions. The mapping kiosk at the NTC offers, at nominal cost, very high resolution maps of public fishing easements in southeastern Minnesota. These maps are keyed to the latitude and longitude of easement boundaries so that anglers equipped with GPS units need not be in doubt as to the locations of fishable waters.
- Trout Angling Maps: Southern MN
- Driftless Area Map
- Accessible Trout Fishing Map – Campcreek
- Accessible Trout Fishing Map – Lanesboro
- NTC Easement Mapping Report complete, Preston, Minnesota
- Maps to fishing easements in SE MN now available for printing at the National Trout Center