The Driftless Area of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois contains over 6,000 miles of spring-fed streams harboring brook, brown, and rainbow trout. Anglers planning a fishing trip to the region can choose relevant maps from the links below, or, visit the National Trout Center for maps and the latest information about stream and fishing conditions. These maps are keyed to the latitude and longitude of easement boundaries so that anglers equipped with GPS units need not be in doubt as to the locations of fishable waters.
- Southeast Minnesota Trout Stream Easement Maps
- Fishing Easement policies in MN
- NTC Easement Mapping Project Report, Preston, Minnesota
- Trout Angling Maps: Southern MN (MN DNR map book)
- Driftless Area Map
- Accessible Trout Fishing Map – Campcreek
- Accessible Trout Fishing Map – Lanesboro